miércoles, 10 de marzo de 2010

Baby, you are gonna miss that plane.

Estando en París... no podía dejar de hacer mi propio tour Before Sunset :)


Jesse
: You want to know why I wrote that stupid book?
Celine: Why?
Jesse: So that you might come to a reading in Paris and I could walk up to you and ask, "Where the fuck were you?"
Celine: [laughing] No - you thought I'd be here today?
Jesse: I'm serious. I think I wrote it, in a way, to try to find you.
Celine: Okay, that's - I know that's not true, but that's sweet of you to say.
Jesse: I think it is true.

Jesse: God, I love this cafe. I wish they had places like this in the U.S.
Céline: Yeah, I missed cafes when I was living over there. I mean, I find a few places I really liked, but there was…
Jesse:
You…You were living in the U.S.?


Celine
: Tell him to pick you up at Quai Henri Quatre.
Jesse: Oh, shit. K-kay...
Celine: Henri Quatre. Quai...
Jesse: K-k-k...
Celine: Henri Quatre.
Jesse: [laughing] On...
Celine: What's wrong with you? No, do you want be to - Henri Quatre.
Jesse: Henry Four?
Celine: Yes.
Jesse: Come one, why didn't you say so.
Celine: [laughing] I'm sorry, okay?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online