miércoles, 7 de abril de 2010

You know I love you, here's the irony



She was the one love of my life,

she showed me the road
I loved her dog, her steady gaze, the chapter is closed
I always wanted all the best for her
The best thing was to stay away
She grew up and she left the rest of us
And now the understanding's gone
I haven't changed, how could I?
I'm pretty much the same person
I cannot keep the anger hidden anymore
But lucky for you, you are not around
My anger turns to pity and to love
The season has arrived

2 comentarios:

  1. hola soulmate hace tiempo que no te escribia, que linda esta canción, jamás me había detenido a oirla, veo que sigues igual si tu blog sigue siendo tu fiel reflejo :)

    The real irony is that I don't know which one of us is more romantic, jejeje

    te invito a ver mis cosas nuevas en mi blog, hay desde ansiedad hasta espejismos mezclados
    www.antenat.blogspot.com

    te veo en el brightside si es que ya no estás allí

    T.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Linda canción.

    ResponderEliminar

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online