miércoles, 7 de abril de 2010

You know I love you, here's the irony



She was the one love of my life,

she showed me the road
I loved her dog, her steady gaze, the chapter is closed
I always wanted all the best for her
The best thing was to stay away
She grew up and she left the rest of us
And now the understanding's gone
I haven't changed, how could I?
I'm pretty much the same person
I cannot keep the anger hidden anymore
But lucky for you, you are not around
My anger turns to pity and to love
The season has arrived

2 comentarios:

  1. hola soulmate hace tiempo que no te escribia, que linda esta canción, jamás me había detenido a oirla, veo que sigues igual si tu blog sigue siendo tu fiel reflejo :)

    The real irony is that I don't know which one of us is more romantic, jejeje

    te invito a ver mis cosas nuevas en mi blog, hay desde ansiedad hasta espejismos mezclados
    www.antenat.blogspot.com

    te veo en el brightside si es que ya no estás allí

    T.

    ResponderEliminar

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online